We all know that iPhone are not prone to the malware, but lack of precaution can infect them with one. If you are also facing issues in your iPhone and would like to remove the virus from it, then follow the below-written workaround. Here is how to remove virus from iPhones.
Check the Performance of Battery
- Go to the Settings application within the Apple device Home Screen.
- Thereafter, select the Battery button within the settings screen.
- You should be able to check a list of applications depending on usage of battery and go to the ‘Show Detailed Usage’ to check the info.
- Now, recognize the issues using the applications and when an application can’t identify the usage of battery, instantly delete it.
Verify the Crashing Applications
- Launch the App Store on the iPhone and sign in to the mobile by inputting the right passcode and Apple ID.
- Then look whether an update is applicable or not.
- You should select the Update All option when applicable any.
- Finally, restart the iPhone once complete the update software.
Check the Unknown Apps
If you would like to check the unknown apps,’ then abide by the given steps.
- Slide the screen and find those applications that are needed for the system.
- Launch the Google Play Store and select the Apps button to check information of those particular applications.
- You should recognize the applications that you have buy and particular them within the installed software list.
- Finally, select the suspicious applications within the items list and delete them individually to mitigate the iPhone virus problem successfully.
Confirm the Prompt Add Status
If you wish to confirm the prompt add status, then pursue the given instructions.
- Select Settings within the iPhone’s Home Screen.
- Then move down the queue and find the Safari web browser within the queue.
- You should find the General field within the Safari window and look at whether the prompts move is turn off or not. When it is turn on, disable it.
- Now, shut the screen and when the prompts ads still come on the display, then ensure that the iPhone device virus infects the files of the system.
Run iPhone Virus Scan
- Go to the antivirus program then download and install it for the system.
- Thereafter, open the application and select Scan for virus button.
- Then either Full Scan or Quick Scan as per the conditions and you has to wait unless the virus detector iPhone runs the scanning software.
- Finally, disinfect them individually and delete the malware from the system.
Remove Safari Cache:
- Open the Settings application by selecting it from the iPad or iPhone device.
- Select the Safari application by moving down and choose the Advanced tab.
- You should select the Site data within the list and move down to the lower side field.
- Delete all Site Data within the screen and verify that you want to delete those data.
- Now, perform the application and check whether the device displayed the Virus Alert or not.
- Navigate to the Settings button from the iOS device’s Home screen and select the General button from the Settings screen.
- Thereafter, go to reset option and reach the ‘Erase All Contents and Settings’ within the next screen.
- Now, input the right passcode and verify the reset method. This software will take some minutes to finish the whole iPhone reset process.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.